- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
‘Community’ producers vow not to ‘screw up’ season
SAN DIEGO (AP) - The cast and crew of “Community” assured fans at Comic-Con that the show isn’t changing despite a shake-up in the administration.
Friday’s “Community” panel at the pop-culture convention was the first opportunity for the NBC comedy’s cast and crew to address fans since the show’s creator, Dan Harmon, was replaced as showrunner by new executive producers David Guarascio and Moses Port.
Port told the crowd that the show about a wacky community college study group would continue to be a “weird, wonderful gem.”
“Community” cast members Joel McHale, Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi and Yvette Nicole Brown were on hand for the panel. They teased that the fourth season would see the study group venturing to the mansion of Chevy Chase’s Pierce and to an “Inspector Space Time” convention.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Investigators puzzle: How does a 777 jetliner just disappear into thin air?
- Russia besieges Crimea as U.S. seeks diplomacy; Putin remains undeterred by Obama's sanctions
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- Adam Lanza's dad: He would've killed me 'in a heartbeat'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again