- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
Temporary guardian sought for Jackson’s kids
The ongoing hearing came after days of bickering between factions of Jackson’s family that included a driveway confrontation that remains under investigation and lingering questions about the well-being of Jackson family matriarch Katherine.
Sanders and Lodise were among several attorneys in court Wednesday to try to bring order to the situation. Also present was TJ Jackson, who is being asked to step in as a temporary guardian for times when Katherine Jackson is unavailable.
In recent days, they have remained at the home they share with their grandmother in Calabasas.
The house was the scene of a family disturbance Monday that sheriff’s deputies continue to investigate. Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore has said two men were involved in an altercation at the home and that there is an active battery investigation.
TWT Video Picks
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- White House: Cronkite dead, Galifianakis will do
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Made in China: Materials on U.S. F-16 jets, B-1 bombers
- Intelligence chairwoman accuses CIA of intimidation, snooping on Congress
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Obama gets advance copies of 'Game of Thrones'
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again