- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Chris Brown, Drake brawl in NYC nightclub
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - New York City police are investigating an early morning Manhattan bar brawl involving hip hop stars Drake and Chris Brown.
Police say five people were injured in the fight at club W.I.P. early Thursday morning, where people from both entourages were tossing bottles. Police say the injuries were mostly minor lacerations.
It's not clear what prompted the fight. Both Brown and Drake dated singer Rihanna, but Brown remains on supervised probation for beating her in 2009. Rihanna performed on Drake's hit, "Take Care."
Brown tweeted a photo of himself with a cut chin, then later removed it, as well as other messages about the fight, including epithets and taunts.
Messages for the club and agents for the stars weren't immediately returned. There have been no arrests.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
- GOP: Lerner warned IRS employees to hide information from Congress
- IRS employee suspended for pro-Obama activities
- HUSAIN: The fake caliph of 'The Islamic State'
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
- EDITORIAL: Whats Obama hiding at illegal-alien 'refugee' camps?
- Illegal immigrants showing up at border with 'Yes we can' Obama shoes: report
- HUSAR: Mexicos Pena Nieto passes the immigration bucket
- Facebook allows 'Kill Kendall Jones' page, but deletes her game hunting photos
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs
U.S.-Ghana World Cup opener