- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
Hawks’ Johnson to miss game against Bucks
Question of the Day
ATLANTA (AP) - The Hawks will be without All-Star guard Joe Johnson for at least two games, including Friday night's game against the Bucks.
After missing two games and the All-Star game because of tendinitis in his left knee, Johnson returned to lead Atlanta with 18 points in Wednesday night's 85-82 loss to Golden State. Johnson's knee was stiff after playing more than 37 minutes.
The Hawks will be short-handed at shooting guard. Backup Willie Green will not play against the Bucks after leaving Wednesday night's game with lower back spasms.
The team said Green also will miss at least two games, including Saturday's game against Oklahoma City. The status of Johnson and Green will be updated before the team begins a six-game, 10-day road trip Monday.
The Bucks also will be without top reserve Mike Dunleavy, who has returned to Milwaukee to be with his wife, who is having a baby.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women's fitness tests
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world