- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Wenger gets 3-match UEFA ban for comments to ref
NYON, SWITZERLAND (AP) - UEFA has imposed a three-match touchline ban on Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger for comments directed at the referee after his team's Champions League elimination this month.
UEFA says its disciplinary panel found Wenger guilty of "improper conduct" and fined him $53,000.
The French coach will serve his third UEFA ban within a year if Arsenal qualifies to play in next season's Champions League or Europa League. He can challenge the verdict at UEFA's appeals panel.
Wenger criticized Slovenian referee Damir Skomina after Arsenal was ousted by AC Milan in the last-16 round, despite a 3-0 second-leg victory.
The London club had lost 4-0 in Italy.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- CURL: Today's GOP really is Reagan's 'Big Tent' party
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: 'We are going to crush them'
- Charges filed against accused 'shadow campaign' financier
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- As Crimea falls, Obama takes Key Largo golf vacation, Biden hits Virgin Islands
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again