- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" _ Reps. Barney Frank, D-Mass., and Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.; Ralph Reed, chairman of the Faith and Freedom Coalition; Democratic strategist Hilary Rosen.
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich.; Reince Priebus, Republican National Committee chairman; Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase.
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich.; Gov. Deval Patrick, D-Mass.; Evan Wolfson, president of Freedom to Marry; former Solicitor General Ted Olson; Republican strategist Mark McKinnon; singer Clay Aiken; Tony Perkins, president, Family Research Council.
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., John Cornyn, R-Texas, and Joe Lieberman, I-Conn.; Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y; Gov. John Hickenlooper, D-Colo.; Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council; Gary Bauer, president of American Values.
"Fox News Sunday" _ Sens. John Thune, R-S.D., and Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.
TWT Video Picks
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq