- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Kevin Garnett shows he’s still Celtics’ rock of ages
Question of the Day
“I looked at him and said, ‘Kevin, you’re the guy getting shots. You’re the guy that’s scoring. We just won by 20. I don’t need to, for the sake of my ego, do anything like that. We just keep doing what we’re doing. If they keep guarding us this way, then you’ve got to keep doing what you’re doing.’”
Garnett and Allen are free agents at the end of the season. A championship run that seemed blocked by young-gun All-Stars eased up with Chicago out of the picture. The Miami Heat are without Chris Bosh indefinitely. And the Sixers showed in Game 3 how vulnerable they are when a top team is clicking.
Pierce realizes the sense of urgency to win a championship with the trio playing their final games together. They want to make it last.
“We’ve realized that from day one. I think pretty much the last couple of years we’ve been feeling like that,” Pierce said. “But the influence is to try and win another championship, regardless of if this is going to be our last time together.”
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Obama's empty tough-talk: Gun prosecutions plummet on his watch
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: 'Emergency plan' launched
- Whistleblowers flood VA with lawsuits despite apology
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- CROWLEY: The good-time president
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Obama says public not familiar enough with issues
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq