- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
FRENCH OPEN 2012: Capsules on men to watch
2012 Match Record: 33-4
2012 Singles Titles: 3
Career Singles Titles: 49
Last 5 French Opens: `11-Won Championship, `10-W, `09-4th, `08-W, `07-W
Topspin: Career record at French Open is 45-1; only loss came in fourth round in 2009 to Robin Soderling, who withdrew from the tournament this year. … Can set record with seventh French Open championship this year; is tied with Bjorn Borg with six. … After losing seven consecutive matches to Djokovic, all in finals _ including at the last three Grand Slam tournaments _ beat the Serb in their last two meetings, at Monte Carlo and Rome.
2012 Match Record: 31-4
2012 Singles Titles: 4
Career Singles Titles: 74
Last 5 French Opens: `11-F, `10-QF, `09-W, `08-F, `07-F
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
- PRUDEN: The scam that will not die
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Robert E. Lee and 'Stonewall' Jackson tributes face Army War College removal
- Wasted: Tom Coburn's 'Wastebook targets 70 days in bed, Facebook
- Embassy Row: India strikes back over diplomat's arrest
- Zadzooks: The Joker sixth scale figure review (Sideshow Collectibles)
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Colorado revolt: 55 of 62 sheriffs refuse to enforce new gun laws
- Army to cut up to 4,000 captains and majors
- U.S. downplays Saudi prince's criticism of Obama's Middle East policies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Wall Street news for retail investors who want to know what's going on.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow