- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
‘Love Boat’ producer Henry Colman dies at 89
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Television producer and executive Henry Colman _ whose credits include "The Love Boat," "Hawaii Five-O" and "Green Acres" _ has died at age 89.
An announcement Sunday by the Archive of American Television says Colman died Wednesday.
Colman's career dates to early commercial television, where he started as production coordinator on the musical show "Easy Does It." In 1951, Colman became assistant to the director for "Kraft Television Theatre" and later worked on such series as "Robert Montgomery Presents" and "Colgate Comedy Hour."
As a TV executive, Colman oversaw the pilot of "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" and worked on "Green Acres" and "Hawaii Five-O."
In the 1970s, he helped develop "The Love Boat," where he worked as line producer. Colman also produced the 1980s series "Hotel."
TWT Video Picks
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with 'full-time' robots
- 'Top Gun' for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy's approval
- Kansas will nullify local regulation of guns
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy hailed as patriot, ripped as lawless deadbeat
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Opposition rising to Colorado gun control laws
- CARSON: When government looks more like foe than friend
- Texas is next! AG warns BLM wants 90,000 acres after Bundy ranch standoff
- Harry Reid using tax dollars to fight Koch brothers, La. GOP chair charges
- Washington Redskins' 2014 schedule opens with Texans
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Celebrity deaths in 2014