- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
LPGA Championship to return to Locust Hill CC
Question of the Day
PITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) - The LPGA Championship is returning to Locust Hill Country Club.
LPGA officials made the announcement Tuesday that Wegmans Food Markets would continue to be the title sponsor for the tournament, which returns June 6-9, giving the Rochester area two major tournaments. The PGA Championship will be played at Oak Hill Country Club in August.
The LPGA Championship has been sponsored by Wegmans the past three years. The contract was up after this year, and both sides agreed to a one-year deal. The supermarket chain has been a title sponsor on the tour for more than a decade.
Shanshan Feng is the defending champion. She’s the first Chinese player to win an LPGA Tour title and a major event.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Australia issues arrest warrant for men believed to be homegrown ISIL terrorists
- Iraq Christians get meeting with top Obama aide
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors