- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
LPGA Championship to return to Locust Hill CC
Question of the Day
PITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) - The LPGA Championship is returning to Locust Hill Country Club.
LPGA officials made the announcement Tuesday that Wegmans Food Markets would continue to be the title sponsor for the tournament, which returns June 6-9, giving the Rochester area two major tournaments. The PGA Championship will be played at Oak Hill Country Club in August.
The LPGA Championship has been sponsored by Wegmans the past three years. The contract was up after this year, and both sides agreed to a one-year deal. The supermarket chain has been a title sponsor on the tour for more than a decade.
Shanshan Feng is the defending champion. She’s the first Chinese player to win an LPGA Tour title and a major event.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- EDITORIAL: Poor Hillary, rock-star wannabe
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Hezbollah in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- FIELDS: A tale of a boy, a Bible and a gun
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq