- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
It’s over: Stewart, Pattinson bid farewell to ‘Twilight’
Question of the Day
“They appreciated the good stuff about it, they were able to kind of glide through the stuff that wasn’t so good, and, really, they’re three very grounded human beings who really just, I have to say, matured into better versions of themselves,” Mr. Condon said. “They didn’t get altered by it, which is kind of extraordinary.”
Miss Stewart said it’s been an indulgence to play the same character for so long, but there is some relief in having reached the end of her story.
“There are so many beloved moments in this series that we would think about for five years,” she said. “They weigh on you, whereas in a normal movie, you’ve got five weeks, five months. … We, for five years, have been waiting for the story to be told. And now that it is, I don’t want to say that I’m so excited that it’s done, because that sounds like I just don’t want to do it anymore, but I’m just excited that we don’t have that on us anymore.”
Wrapping up the second “Breaking Dawn” film was a relief for Mr. Condon, too.
“It’s something you obsess on for so long,” he said. “It’s good to say goodbye to it.”
“Doing press for a different movie, you’re literally just talking about the movie,” Mr. Pattinson says. “This, 90 percent of the time we’re talking about our lives rather than the movie.”
“But this is it,” Miss Stewart says. “It definitely makes today easier.”
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors