- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, non-lethal aid to counter Russians
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
It’s over: Stewart, Pattinson bid farewell to ‘Twilight’
“They appreciated the good stuff about it, they were able to kind of glide through the stuff that wasn’t so good, and, really, they’re three very grounded human beings who really just, I have to say, matured into better versions of themselves,” Mr. Condon said. “They didn’t get altered by it, which is kind of extraordinary.”
Miss Stewart said it’s been an indulgence to play the same character for so long, but there is some relief in having reached the end of her story.
“There are so many beloved moments in this series that we would think about for five years,” she said. “They weigh on you, whereas in a normal movie, you’ve got five weeks, five months. … We, for five years, have been waiting for the story to be told. And now that it is, I don’t want to say that I’m so excited that it’s done, because that sounds like I just don’t want to do it anymore, but I’m just excited that we don’t have that on us anymore.”
Wrapping up the second “Breaking Dawn” film was a relief for Mr. Condon, too.
“It’s something you obsess on for so long,” he said. “It’s good to say goodbye to it.”
“Doing press for a different movie, you’re literally just talking about the movie,” Mr. Pattinson says. “This, 90 percent of the time we’re talking about our lives rather than the movie.”
“But this is it,” Miss Stewart says. “It definitely makes today easier.”
TWT Video Picks
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
- 'Culture of intimidation' seen in Nevada ranch standoff
- Removal of military gear limits options for U.S., NATO in Ukraine
- Joe Biden's first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- BOLTON: A 'three-state solution' for Middle East peace
- Rand and Ron Paul ride to the rescue for Bundy in Nevada standoff with feds
- IRS emails reveal discussion with Justice about suing nonprofits for election activities
- CURL: The state of the Union worse than you thought
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch wrecked by retreating feds
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers 'more deadly than jihadists'
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.