- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Casualties, attacks in Israel-Hamas conflict
Casualties and attacks in the Israel-Hamas conflict:
—At least 27 Palestinians, both militants and civilians, have been killed in Gaza since the fighting began.
—A rocket fired by Palestinian militants in Gaza killed three Israeli civilians on Thursday.
—A rocket fired from Gaza exploded near Jerusalem on Friday. It caused some damage to buildings in an Arab village.
—Three rockets targeted Tel Aviv, Israel's population center, for the first time Thursday and more exploded in that area on Friday. None caused casualties or damage.
—Gaza militants have fired over 600 rockets at southern Israeli communities since the start of the operation. About 400 exploded inside Israel, the military said.
—Israel says its Iron Dome missile defense system has intercepted about 200 rockets.
—The Israeli military says it has hit more than 600 military targets in Gaza.
TWT Video Picks
- Harry Reid blasts Bundy ranch supporters as 'domestic terrorists'
- Immigration still on hold: Boehner's office
- Inside China: Marine's comment on islands draws sharp Chinese response
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
- PRUDEN: When a bored president just 'mails it in'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- With pot and e-cigarettes, Big Tobacco is just waiting to inhale emerging markets
- Hillary swoons at admitted illegal immigrant: 'Wow,' you're 'incredibly brave'
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.