- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Casualties, attacks in Israel-Hamas conflict
Casualties and attacks in the Israel-Hamas conflict:
—At least 27 Palestinians, both militants and civilians, have been killed in Gaza since the fighting began.
—A rocket fired by Palestinian militants in Gaza killed three Israeli civilians on Thursday.
—A rocket fired from Gaza exploded near Jerusalem on Friday. It caused some damage to buildings in an Arab village.
—Three rockets targeted Tel Aviv, Israel's population center, for the first time Thursday and more exploded in that area on Friday. None caused casualties or damage.
—Gaza militants have fired over 600 rockets at southern Israeli communities since the start of the operation. About 400 exploded inside Israel, the military said.
—Israel says its Iron Dome missile defense system has intercepted about 200 rockets.
—The Israeli military says it has hit more than 600 military targets in Gaza.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Brennan: Russia 'absolutely' could invade eastern Ukraine
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- White House touts leadership in handling of crisis in Ukraine, despite lack of results
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Atheists sue to remove 'Ground Zero Cross' from 9/11 museum
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to 'man up' in horse carriage fight
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again