- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Irish trying to turn USC rivalry their way
Question of the Day
Georgia Tech (plus 13) at No. 3 Georgia
SEC title game is locked up, but this is to keep Bulldogs’ national championship hopes alive. … GEORGIA 51-28.
No. 20 Michigan (plus 3 1/2) at No. 4 Ohio State
Perfection on line for Buckeyes in Urban Meyer’s first game against Michigan. … OHIO STATE 27-20.
No. 5 Oregon (minus 9 1/2) at No. 16 Oregon State
Ducks need to win and have UCLA beat Stanford to reach Pac-12 title game. … OREGON 45-24.
No. 6 Florida (plus 8) at No. 10 Florida State
Both teams still in national title hunt. … FLORIDA STATE 17-13.
Missouri (plus 22) at No. 9 Texas A&M
Last Heisman showcase for Johnny Football. … TEXAS A&M 45-21.
No. 11 Stanford (minus 1 1/2) at No. 15 UCLA
Cardinal can clinch Pac-12 North with victory, set up rematch with Bruins in title game. … UCLA 27-24.
No. 13 South Carolina (plus 4) at No. 12 Clemson
Tigers could all but lock up BCS at-large bid. … SOUTH CAROLINA 38-31.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq