- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Irish trying to turn USC rivalry their way
Georgia Tech (plus 13) at No. 3 Georgia
SEC title game is locked up, but this is to keep Bulldogs’ national championship hopes alive. … GEORGIA 51-28.
No. 20 Michigan (plus 3 1/2) at No. 4 Ohio State
Perfection on line for Buckeyes in Urban Meyer’s first game against Michigan. … OHIO STATE 27-20.
No. 5 Oregon (minus 9 1/2) at No. 16 Oregon State
Ducks need to win and have UCLA beat Stanford to reach Pac-12 title game. … OREGON 45-24.
No. 6 Florida (plus 8) at No. 10 Florida State
Both teams still in national title hunt. … FLORIDA STATE 17-13.
Missouri (plus 22) at No. 9 Texas A&M
Last Heisman showcase for Johnny Football. … TEXAS A&M 45-21.
No. 11 Stanford (minus 1 1/2) at No. 15 UCLA
Cardinal can clinch Pac-12 North with victory, set up rematch with Bruins in title game. … UCLA 27-24.
No. 13 South Carolina (plus 4) at No. 12 Clemson
Tigers could all but lock up BCS at-large bid. … SOUTH CAROLINA 38-31.
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
- 'Hunger Games' delivers Obama's message on income inequality: liberal group
- Activists urge Obama to go rogue, sidestep Congress
- PRUDEN: British press horrified as London's new mayor dares to proclaim the truth
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Inside China: Nuclear submarines capable of widespread attack on U.S.
- NAPOLITANO: Pope Francis should be saving souls, not pocketbooks
- Blast of winter weather heads to D.C. area
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- Russian diplomats busted bilking $1.5 million from Medicaid
- CARSON: Getting to the top by starting at the bottom
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.
Understanding economic events with a free market explanation
John Wood illustrates a new American politics, and the path to get there.
Interviews and show reviews from the Los Angeles punk scene past and present. Los Angeles has always been rich in punk rock talent since punk rock was born.
White House pets gone wild!