- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
New in Maryland: Fairview Manor
Question of the Day
Craftmark Homes is building 16 single-family homes at Fairview Manor in Bowie, located near Bowie Town Center and Six Flags America.
Each home in this Prince George’s County community will include a brick front, a brick or masonry stoop, Colonial-style panel shutters, professional landscaping, an asphalt driveway, and a two-car garage.
Inside, all nine models feature four bedrooms, 21/2 or 31/2 baths, oak stairs, hardwood flooring in the foyer, 9- or 10-foot ceilings on all three levels, crown and chair-rail molding, recessed lighting, a gas fireplace, 42-inch wood cabinets and a pantry in the center-island kitchen, ceramic tile flooring in the full baths, a luxury master bath with a soaking tub and separate shower, a high-tech wiring system, a rough-in for a lower-level bath, a security system, and gas heat and hot water.
The homes have 2,994 to 5,571 finished square feet, with base prices from $547,900 to $687,900. Homeowner association fees are $600 annually.
The Kenwood model, with 5,136 square feet, is priced from $656,900. This home features a two-story foyer with a dramatic curved staircase to the upper level. A formal living room and formal dining room flank the foyer.
The main level includes a two-story family room with a fireplace, a study, a powder room, and a center-island kitchen and morning room with an adjacent rear staircase. A mudroom is next to the garage.
Upstairs, the master suite has a vaulted ceiling in the bedroom, a separate sitting room, two walk-in closets and a luxury bath with a vaulted ceiling.
The second bedroom has a private full bath and a walk-in closet. The third and fourth bedrooms share a connecting bath. A laundry room completes this level.
Options include finished lower levels, room extensions, decks, and arched and bay windows.
For more information or directions, call sales manager Barb Stoehr at 301/352-4236 or visit www.craftmarkhomes.com.
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq