- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Biden casts vote, says ‘it’s always a kick’
Question of the Day
GREENVILLE, Del. (AP) — Vice President Joseph R. Biden cast his vote Tuesday in the 2012 election, saying that “it’s always a kick.”
President Obama’s running mate said it was the eighth time he’s run for election statewide. Asked if he thought it was the last time he would vote for himself, he told reporters, “No, I don’t think so.”
Mr. Biden arrived with his wife, Jill, at Alexis I. DuPont High School in Greenville, Del., shortly after the polls opened and waited about 13 minutes. Also accompanying the vice president were a son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden; Beau’s wife, Hallie; and the younger Bidens’ 8-year-old daughter, Natalie.
Mr. Biden shook hands with and hugged other voters as he waited. He urged Americans to vote, “even if you have to stand in line.”
TWT Video Picks
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors