App Store Official Charts for the week ending Nov. 5, 2012:
Top Paid iPhone Apps:
1. Bad Piggies (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
2. Wreck-it Ralph (Disney)
4. Plague Inc. (Ndemic Creations)
5. Minecraft _ Pocket Edition (Mojang)
6. TETRIS (Electronic Arts)
7. Need for Speed Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)
8. Angry Birds Space (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
9. Grand Theft Auto 3 (Rockstar Games)
10. Arms Cartel Global (Pixel Addicts)
Top Free iPhone Apps:
2. Flashlight ? (iHandy Inc.)View Entire Story
By Andrew P. Napolitano
The president's men trash the Constitution to pursue antagonists
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
Politics, economics, and business from a real world perspective.
Columns from Voices around the World talking about the events, people, politics and social issues that concern us wherever, and whoever, we are.
Are there profound differences between the Left and the Right? You betcha.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention