- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" _ Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio; Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden; former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ Gov. Bob McDonnell, R-Va.; Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed; former Gov. Jennifer Granholm, D-Mich.
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Reps. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., and Elijah Cummings, D-Md.; Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Robert Gibbs, adviser to President Barack Obama's re-election campaign; Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla., and Al Cardenas, former Florida Republican Party chairman.
"Fox News Sunday" _ David Axelrod, adviser to the Obama campaign; Ed Gillespie, adviser to Mitt Romney's campaign.
TWT Video Picks
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- KUHNER: Will Russia-Ukraine be Europe's next war?
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq