- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Inside Politics: Democrat takes lead in Connecticiut Senate race poll
Question of the Day
“Economic activity has continued to expand at a moderate pace,” the statement said, but “the committee remains concerned that, without sufficient policy accommodation, economic growth might not be strong enough to generate sustained improvement in labor market conditions.
Judge postpones decision about Romney testimony
Ex-wife Maureen Sullivan Stemberg appeared in court Wednesday with feminist lawyer Gloria Allred. They said they did not object to a Boston Globe motion to lift an impoundment order on Mr. Romney’s 1991 testimony.
Romney attorney Robert Jones said he does not anticipate objecting, but would like time to review the entire transcript.
The hearing is set to resume Thursday.
Titled “At Stake,” the 30-second spot funded by the super PAC American Crossroads features an on-script Mr. Eastwood urging voters to support Mr. Romney and fire President Obama for failing to fix the economy.
“In the last few years, America’s been knocked down,” Mr. Eastwood’s trademark gritty voice says over images of an abandoned factory and unemployed workers.
“When someone doesn’t get the job done, you’ve gotta hold them accountable,” he continues. “We need someone who can turn it around fast, and that man is Mitt Romney.”
By Michael P. Orsi
- Citing 'unfair system,' Obama commutes sentences for 8 crack offenders
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness
- Sebelius adds another Obamacare exemption
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow