- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
DIAZ: Democratic marriage destruction opens door to polygamy
Same-sex ‘marriage’ only the beginning
Question of the Day
Simply put, the religious liberty language in the platform means nothing. It leaves the door wide open for government-sponsored religious discrimination.
Yet those who sympathize with this worldview continue to sell the idea that this will have no detrimental effect on our country. We know better. We cannot expect to continue to receive the blessings of the past when we continue to turn against the policies that brought those blessings in the first place.
Mario Diaz is legal counsel for Concerned Women for America.
TWT Video Picks
Get Breaking Alerts
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia's gay marriage ban
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll