- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
AP Pro32 ballot from Gannon
13. Detroit _ Hate to think where they would be without Stafford. He gives them a chance each week.
14. Seattle _ This is a team to keep an eye on as their head coach suggest. Very close to putting it all together.
15. Washington _ Pittsburgh had a plan to contain RG3 in the running game. Others will look very close at that film.
16. Tampa Bay _ Very impressed with the passing game the last couple of weeks. Freeman greeting the ball down the field will only help Doug Martin and the run game.
17. Dallas _ Better on defense but the OL and turnovers are holding them back.
18. Philadelphia _ QB change probably necessary and warranted.
19. Indianapolis _ First road win for Luck and the Colts. Rolling right now after winning three of last four.
20. Tennessee _ Just a matter of time before they go back to Locker. That being said, the defense isn’t getting it done.
21. San Diego _ Ugly comments from GM AJ Smith followed by an ugly performance in Cleveland. This team is in trouble.
22. New York Jets _ Time for Tebow? They need a spark!
23. Cincinnati _ Lost three straight heading into bye and now host Denver this weekend. Do I hear four?
24. Cleveland _ Nice win last week holding the Chargers to two FG’s. Richardson running strong right now.
25. New Orleans _ Worst defense in the league right now.
26. Oakland _ Playing better on defense and doing just enough on offense.
27. Arizona _ Have to fix the offense and you might want to start with the offensive line.
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
- FCC targets black conservative in TV station fight
- Hillary Clinton campaign received funds from Jeffrey Thompson
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Senate Democrats, Republicans spar over restoring unemployment benefits
- Unanimous Senate passes bill on military sex assault to give victims more say in prosecution
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS after months of talks
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to 'man up' in horse carriage fight
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again