- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
AP Pro32 ballot from Gannon
Question of the Day
13. Detroit _ Hate to think where they would be without Stafford. He gives them a chance each week.
14. Seattle _ This is a team to keep an eye on as their head coach suggest. Very close to putting it all together.
15. Washington _ Pittsburgh had a plan to contain RG3 in the running game. Others will look very close at that film.
16. Tampa Bay _ Very impressed with the passing game the last couple of weeks. Freeman greeting the ball down the field will only help Doug Martin and the run game.
17. Dallas _ Better on defense but the OL and turnovers are holding them back.
18. Philadelphia _ QB change probably necessary and warranted.
19. Indianapolis _ First road win for Luck and the Colts. Rolling right now after winning three of last four.
20. Tennessee _ Just a matter of time before they go back to Locker. That being said, the defense isn’t getting it done.
21. San Diego _ Ugly comments from GM AJ Smith followed by an ugly performance in Cleveland. This team is in trouble.
22. New York Jets _ Time for Tebow? They need a spark!
23. Cincinnati _ Lost three straight heading into bye and now host Denver this weekend. Do I hear four?
24. Cleveland _ Nice win last week holding the Chargers to two FG’s. Richardson running strong right now.
25. New Orleans _ Worst defense in the league right now.
26. Oakland _ Playing better on defense and doing just enough on offense.
27. Arizona _ Have to fix the offense and you might want to start with the offensive line.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Homeland Security helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Democrats cite pope in call for minimum wage hike, jobless benefits
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Outrage over Phil Robertson suspension, 'malignant' political correctness
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up by Lisa King Dolloff and friends.
Entertainment News and Reviews from Washington, D.C. and beyond.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow