- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman: Actors split after 30 years
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Actors Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are breaking up.
A spokesman for Mr. DeVito said the couple is separating after 30 years of marriage. Publicist Stan Rosenfield offered no other details.
Mr. DeVito and Miss Perlman married in 1982 and have three adult children. The couple worked together on TV's "Taxi" from 1978 to 1982.
Together, the couple established the production company Jersey Films, which counts "Pulp Fiction," ''Erin Brockovich" and "Out of Sight" among its credits.
Mr. DeVito stars in TV's "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Miss Perlman is best known for her long-running role on "Cheers."
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry
- Russian fighter jet buzzes U.S. Navy destroyer in Black Sea
- 10 million new babies? China's hope for boom likely to become policy bust
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.