- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Canelo Alvarez is ready for boxing’s biggest foes
Manny Pacquiao will fight Juan Manuel Marquez for the fourth time in Vegas on Dec. 8, and that’s among the dates Schaefer is considering for Alvarez’s next fight. Cotto is already booked for Dec. 1 against Austin Trout, and Mayweather likely wouldn’t be ready to fight that soon, but another contender could step in against Canelo _ and Schaefer claims he wouldn’t hesitate to take on Pacquiao and Marquez.
“I would do it again,” Schaefer said. “Whatever is the biggest challenge out there, we’ll take it on. I believe in our cards. I believe in our fights. … We don’t let another promoter or TV network jerk us around. This is Canelo mania, and it’s only going to get bigger.”
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- USAID documents cite Hillary Clinton in chaos of Afghan aid
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.