- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Wife jilted in Kristen Stewart saga hits runway
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - While Kristen Stewart promoted a new film in Toronto, her one-time romantic rival took to the runway.
Liberty Ross, the wife of "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, walked the catwalk during the Alexander Wang show on Saturday at New York Fashion Week wearing a white wind-breaker with a pencil skirt.
Stewart and Sanders issued public apologies following tabloid reports they had a brief affair while Stewart was dating her "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
Ross, 33, has mostly retired from modeling and most recently appeared in "Snow White and the Huntsman" as Stewart's mother.
Stewart appeared in public for the first time since the scandal broke on Thursday for the premiere of "On the Road" at the Toronto International Film Festival. Hundreds of "Twilight" fans came out to show support for the 22-year-old actress.
Meanwhile, Alexander Wang's show is one of the hottest tickets at fashion week and he's made a splash before using models who aren't regular runway walkers. Last season it was Gisele Bundchen, Shalom Harlow and Karolina Kurkova. On Saturday, runway graduate Erin Wasson also returned to his catwalk.
TWT Video Picks
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang MS-13 taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- A 'new Cold War': China's top paper warns of 'slippery slope' towards conflict with U.S.
- Germany wins World Cup title on Mario Goetze goal in extra time
- CURL: The hypocrisy of Obama's 15-day Vineyard vacation
- DOJ investigates Nebraska parade float critical of Obama
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Agency scrubs Malia Obama photos at White House's request: report
- 'Be a leader' Perry tells Obama to confront border crisis
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs