- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Ferrari unveils its new F138 car for 2013
Question of the Day
MARANELLO, ITALY (AP) - Ferrari has unveiled the car the Italian team hopes will end a run of four years without a Formula One title.
The car's name _ F138 _ is a combination of the year and a tribute to the V8 engines that will be used for the last time this season, bringing an end to an eight-year run.
Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali called the launch "a starting point for a year with only one goal: To add to our wonderful history."
Ferrari last won the constructors' title in 2008 with Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa, while Raikkonen won the team's last drivers' title in 2007.
Ferrari has a record 16 constructors titles.
Force India launches its car later Friday.
This season begins with the Australian Grand Prix on March 17. Testing starts in Jerez, Spain, next week.
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
- Pentagon's self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: 'We cannot afford to wait on Congress' for immigration
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to 'fight for national sovereignty'
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Obama seeks brisk passage of border children funding bill
- Va. Democrat reportedly seeks nude shots of Kendall Jones
- Bloomberg: Pro-gun towns must lack roads
- Israel rejects talk of cease-fire; Hamas targets suspected nuke site
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: 'Get yourself some firearms'
- Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq
World Cup's sexiest WAGs