- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
At New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA lightweight title.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Tavoris Cloud vs. Bernard Hopkins, 12, for Cloud’s IBF light heavyweight title.
At The Hangar, Costa Mesa, Calif. (HBO), Juan Carlos Salgado vs. Argenis Mendez, 12, for Salgado’s IBF super featherweight title; Chris Arreola vs. Bermane Stiverne, 12, heavyweights.
At Wembley Arena, London, Ricky Burns vs. Miguel Vazquez, 12, for Burns’ WBO lightweight and Vazquez’s IBF lightweight title.
At Panama City, Panama, John Riel Casimero vs. Luis Alberto Rios, 12, for Casimero’s IBF junior flyweight title; Roberto Vasquez vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12, for Apolinario’s interim WBA World bantamweight title.
At TBA, Britain, Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12, for Cleverly’s WBO light heavyweight title.
At Liverpool, England, Tony Bellew vs. Isaac Chilemba, 12, WBC light heavyweight eliminator.
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend's shopping jumps to his death
- Israeli P.M. Benjamin Netanyahu backs out of Nelson Mandela funeral
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, 'cherry-picked' intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word
- Lawmakers see 'false narrative' of Obama as a terrorist fighter
- CURL: Obama tells a whopper on IRS scandal
- Ted Cruz sees legal landmines ahead for Obamacare
- WOLF: The president's other Obamacare lies
- Bill OReilly reminds: Nelson Mandela was a communist
- MILLER: Brady Campaign says Colorado recalls due to NRA, not grassroots opposition to gun control
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
The Constitution: Every issue, every time. No exceptions, no excuses. And how to get from here to there.
Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C.
All of the world’s problems, solved on your back porch
Why can’t humans just be free to be humans?
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow