- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
Question of the Day
At Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, N.J. (HBO), Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees, 12, for Broner’s WBC lightweight title; Sakio Bika vs. Nikola Sjekloca, 12, for the vacant WBC interim super middleweight title; Demetrius Hopkins vs. Charles Whittaker, 12, for Hopkins‘ USBA light middleweight title.
At Morongo Casino Resort, Cabazon, Calif. (SHO), Art Hovhannisyan vs. Alejandro Perez, 10, super featherweights.
At Detroit (SHO), Cornelius Bundrage vs. Ishe Smith, 12, for Bundrage’s IBF junior middleweight title; Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook, 12, for Alexander’s IBF welterweight title; J’Leon Love vs. Bronco McKart, 10, middleweights.
At The Apollo Theater, New York (SHO), Daniel Ponce De Leon vs. Jayson Velez, 12, for Ponce De Leon’s WBC featherweight title; Richard Abril vs. Sharif Bogere, 12, for the vacant WBA World lightweight title; Gary Russell Jr. vs. Vyacheslav Gusev, 10, featherweights.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Tavoris Cloud vs. Bernard Hopkins, 12, for Cloud’s IBF light heavyweight title; Jan Zaveck vs. Keith Thurman, for Zaveck’s WBO Intercontinental welterweight title.
At The Hangar, Costa Mesa, Calif. (HBO), Juan Carlos Salgado vs. Argenis Mendez, 12, for Salgado’s IBF super featherweight title; Chris Arreola vs. Bermane Stiverne, 12, heavyweights.
At Wembley Arena, London, Ricky Burns vs. Miguel Vazquez, 12, for Burns’ WBO lightweight and Vazquez’s IBF lightweight title; Nathan Cleverly vs. Robin Krasniqi, 12, for Cleverly’s WBO light heavyweight title.
At Panama City, Panama, John Riel Casimero vs. Luis Alberto Rios, 12, for Casimero’s IBF junior flyweight title; Roberto Vasquez vs. John Mark Apolinario, 12, for Apolinario’s interim WBA World bantamweight title.
At Ica, Peru, Alberto Rossel vs. Walter Tello, 12, for Rossel’s interim WBA World light flyweight title.
At The Home Depot Center, Carson, Calif. (HBO) Timothy Bradley, Jr. vs. Ruslan Provodnikov, 12, for Bradley’s WBO welterweight title.
At Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, Javier Fortuna, vs. Miguel Zamudio, 12, for Fortuna’s interim WBA World featherweight title.
At Liverpool, England, Tony Bellew vs. Isaac Chilemba, 12, WBC light heavyweight eliminator.
At Monte Carlo, Monaco, Gennady Golovkin vs. Nobuhiro Ishida, 12, for Golovkin’s WBA World and IBO middleweight titles.
At Macao, China, Brian Viloria, vs. Juan Francisco Estrada, 12, for Viloria’s WBA Super World and WBO flyweight titles.
At Tokyo, Shinsuke Yamanaka vs. Malcolm Tunacao, 12, for Yamanaka’s WBC bantamweight title; Toshiyuki Igarashi vs. Akira Yaegashi, 12, for Igarashi’s WBC flyweight title; Gamaliel Diaz vs. Takashi Miura, 12, for Diaz’s WBC super featherweight title.
At TBA, Mexico, Victor Terrazas vs. Cristian Mijares, 12, for the vacant WBC super bantamweight title.
At Buenos Aires, Argentina (HBO), Sergio Martinez vs. Martin Murray, 12, for Martinez’s WBC middleweight title.
At Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y. (SHO), Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah, 12, for Garcia’s WBC/WBA Super World junior welterweight title; Peter Quillin vs. Fernando Guerrero, 12, for Quillin’s WBO middleweight title; Dmitriy Salita vs. Hector Camacho, 10, junior middleweight title.
At O2 Arena, London, Carl Froch vs. Mikkel Kessler, 12, for Froch’s IBF and Kessler’s WBA super middleweight titles.
At Bell Centre, Montreal, Chad Dawson vs. Jean Pascal, 12, for Dawson’s WBC light heavyweight title.
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay comments
- Obama's own panel rips NSA spying on phone calls of Americans
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- Armed response, not restrictive gun laws, brought swift end to school shooting
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- President gets budget win -- but only by staying out of negotiations
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson: Gays 'wont inherit the kingdom of God'
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Right-brain investing in a left-brain world. You can do it. I can help.
News and views on the Civil War.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow