The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Feb. 11, to Sunday, Feb. 17, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
2. Baauer, “Harlem Shake” (Mad Decent Protocol)
3. Fall Out Boy, “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)” (The Island Def Jam Music Group)
4. Drake, “Started From the Bottom_Explicit Version,” (Cash Money Records)
5. The Lonely Island, “YOLO” (Universal Republic Records)
6. The Postal Service, “A Tattered Line of String” (Sub Pop)
7. The Neighbourhood, “Sweater Weather” (The (r)evolve Group)
8. Kelly Rowland, “Kisses Down Low” (Universal Republic Records)
9. Mikky Ekko, “Pull Me Down” (RCA Records)
10. Wale feat. Tiara Thomas, “Bad” (MMG/Atlantic Records)
2. Justin Timberlake, “Mirrors” (RCA Records)
3. Baauer, “Harlem Shake” (Mad Decent Protocol)
4. Foals, “My Number” (Warner Music UK)
5. HAIM, “Falling” (HAIM Productions Inc.)
6. Woodkid, “I Love You” (Green United Records)
7. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz, “Thrift Shop” (Macklemore)
8. Killswitch Engage, “In Due Time” (Roadrunner Records)
9. Bullet for My Valentine, “Tears Don’t Fall (Part 2)” (RCA Records)
10. Fall Out Boy, “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)” (The Island Def Jam Music Group)
By Rand Paul
Obama acts as though we no longer have a Constitution
Independent voices from the TWT Communities
What does the middle-class conservative think about everything? Find out here.
Television commentary, reviews, news and nonstop DVR catch-up.
Born in 1930 in rural Missouri, Charles Vandegriffe, Sr., brings his time and place to the Communities.
The world impacts us. What happens in our towns, cities, states, country and on this planet makes a difference to us.
Benghazi: The anatomy of a scandal
Vietnam Memorial adds four names
Cinco de Mayo on the Mall
NRA kicks off annual convention
California wildfires wreak havoc