- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Health law doubts impacting Massachusetts Senate race
Question of the Day
“This is Ed Markey’s to lose, but he is up against Steve Lynch, who is a master of defying expectations,” Ms. Marsh. “I think Lynch, so far, is doing a really quite a good job of trying to explain his stance on some of these issues, whether it is Affordable Care Act, or abortion, that in a Democratic primary in Massachusetts would normally be a real hurdle for him. He is doing a really pretty impressive job of explaining those positions to voters.”
© Copyright 2013 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- McConnell to oppose Obama's IRS pick Koskinen
- House, Senate GOP differ in approach to support of budget deal
- Dr. Ben Carson disavows efforts at presidential draft
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- House budget bargain faces Senate filibuster; Republicans line up to oppose
Latest Blog Entries
- Sen. Marco Rubio: Budget is step in the wrong direction
- Tea Party Patriots: Congress will break promise of future deficit reduction
- Speaker John Boehner escalates clash with conservative critics of budget deal
- Sen. Lamar Alexander's chief of staff involved in child pornography probe
- Rand Paul: Budget deal 'shameful,' 'huge mistake'
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
- Border Patrol helps smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.
- Gov't wasted $30 billion on 'pillownauts,' crystal goblets -- buying human urine!
- Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson suspended indefinitely for gay quip
- Obamacare 'pajamas boy' gets roundly mocked
- Bill Gates: The Secret Santa disguised as a 'friendly fellow' on Reddit
- Half of America strips religion from Christmas
- U.S. Army mulls wiping out memory of Robert E. Lee, 'Stonewall' Jackson
- BOLTON: Nero in the White House
- In court filing, NCAA denies legal duty to protect athletes
- La. Gov. Jindal defends suspended Duck Dynasty star
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness from the carpool lane.
Find the latest news and happening that effect those in the Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland Metro region.
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.
Extraordinary day at Redskins Park
White House pets gone wild!
Let it snow