- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Heat get wrapped up in the Harlem Shake
MIAMI (AP) - Add the Miami Heat to the “Harlem Shake” craze.
With LeBron James in a king’s costume, Mario Chalmers dressed as Super Mario, and Chris “Birdman” Andersen mimicking _ what else? _ a bird, the Heat version of the dance craze was released Thursday.
It was filmed in Miami’s locker room, with James saying it was a “King James and DwyaneWade” production.
“In life u gotta figure out how to have fun and enjoy it. Hope y’all enjoy,” Chalmers wrote on Twitter.
The dance is to the song of the same name, and countless videos have popped up where one person starts dancing, then the camera cuts to a large group of people dancing, many in costume.
The Heat have also gotten widespread attention lately for their pregame-warmup dunk contests, videos of which have also gone viral.
Oh, by the way, the reigning NBA champions also have the league’s longest current winning streak _ 12 straight going into Friday’s game with Memphis.
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- High schooler suing parents for money shot down by judge
- Italy outraged over U.S. gun dealer's 'David' ad
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared?
- CPAC 2014 straw poll results
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again