- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Miami Heat
Led by a no-frills coach, the San Antonio Spurs have long stated the regular season means little to them.
Your Top Plays for Today: AP's Sports Guide
LeBron James was wiped out - and it showed.
Best player in the game. Best game of his career. James rewrote his record book Monday night, etched his name a few different times in Miami Heat annals as well, and let the NBA know in crystal-clear terms that his MVP award won't be ceded without a fight this season.
An hour after what he called the best regular-season game he's ever played, LeBron James simply explained why this performance was like none other.
Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds, James Harden added 21 points and the Houston Rockets held LeBron James in check Tuesday night in a 106-103 win over the Miami Heat.
LeBron James scored a career-high 61 points, breaking Glen Rice's franchise record, and the Miami Heat defeated the Charlotte Bobcats 124-107 on Monday night.
Best player. Best game of his career.
From trading deadline deals to free agent signings, we look at the how the Wizards and other Eastern Conference teams helped or hurt themselves.
Miami Heat president Pat Riley has a message for all the Miami Heat fans that are already looking ahead to the playoffs and a chance for a third straight NBA championship.
Trevor Ariza set a career-high with 40 points, making his first eight three-point shots, and John Wall had 16 assists in just 29 minutes to dominate the Sixers as the Wizards won their sixth game in a row 122-103.
LeBron James dispensed with his menacing black mask at the NBA's request and switched to a clear protective cover for the Miami Heat's game Saturday night against the Orlando Magic.
LeBron James caught an alley-oop flip from Dwyane Wade on a fast break, threw down a dunk and then headed up court with his arms spread like some superhero.
A former Ohio resident accused of buying $30,000 watches and cars costing more than $100,000 as part of a money laundering scheme that robbed a man of $10 million pleaded guilty Thursday to federal fraud charges.