- NASA-funded study says modern society doomed, like the dodo
- Mass. police award 3-year-old girl for saving pregnant mother
- Sen. Barrasso: ‘Nothing flies, nothing shoots, nothing works’ in Ukrainian military
- RNC ‘autopsy’ authors: ‘Tremendous progress’ from a year ago
- Gun control groups turn to private sector to push crackdowns
- Study to test ‘chocolate’ pills for heart health
- Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay arrested for DWI
- Obama, Abbas to meet Monday morning regarding peace talks
- Guinness quits New York’s St. Patrick’s Day parade over gay march prohibition
- RNC goes on offensive with ad buys in 14 targeted states
Romney son, wife eyed for Senate seat; Brown out, field open
“I was not at all certain that a third Senate campaign in less than four years, and the prospect of returning to a Congress even more partisan than the one I left, was really the best way for me to continue in public service at this time,” Mr. Brown said. “And I know it’s not the only way for me to advance the ideals and causes that matter most to me.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- No clear-cut leader in Nebraska Republican primary
- Sarah Palin endorses Ben Sasse in Nebraska GOP primary
- Florida election emblematic of new reality of money
- David Jolly wins in Florida, GOP keeps swing district seat
- Hard-fought congressional election in Florida is seen as a bellwether
Latest Blog Entries
- Most New Jersey voters say Gov. Chris Christie lied
- Political handicapper: GOP poised to win House seats in 2014
- Axelrod: Christie can recover from the bridge scandal
- ACLJ: Appointment of Obama supporter to lead IRS probe 'troubling'
- Americans support minimum wage increase, extending jobless benefits: poll
TWT Video Picks
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
- CURL: We overhauled U.S. health care to insure 4.2 million people?
- Bill Maher: God a 'psychotic mass murderer' who 'drowns babies'
- White House targets Russian officials, others for new sanctions
- Guinness quits New York's St. Patrick's Day parade over gay march prohibition
- New 'gainful employment' proposal sparks criticism
- Crimea votes in favor of secession; U.S. rejects
- Trust me: Obama promises new overtime rules will be 'easier for everyone'
- California gun store owner refuses to hand over customer list
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI blocked in corruption probe involving Sens. Reid, Lee
- Firefighters discover church's Bible in Harlem rubble following gas explosion
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014