- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
WASHINGTON (AP) - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
ABC's "This Week" _ Sens. Jack Reed, D-R.I., Bob Corker, R-Tenn., and Joe Manchin, D-W.Va.; former Gov. Jon Huntsman, R-Utah.
NBC's "Meet the Press" _ Former Secretary of State Colin Powell; Mayor Cory Booker of Newark, N.J.; former Gov. Haley Barbour, R-Miss.
CBS' "Face the Nation" _ Manchin; Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; retired Gen. Stanley McChrystal; Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa.
CNN's "State of the Union" _ Manchin, Huntsman; David Keene, president of the National Rifle Association; Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn.; Reps. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.
"Fox News Sunday" _ Sens. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Neera Tanden, president and CEO of the Center for American Progress; Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America.
TWT Video Picks
By Tammy Bruce
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' banned in Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
- Putin has transformed Russian army into a lean, mean fighting machine
- Back to the Future: HUVr Tech marketing video goes viral with hoverboard release tease
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- U.S. tasks Navy destroyer to Black Sea amid Ukraine tensions
- Unemployment insurance vote could happen next week
- Two liberals say Sarah Palin is right: Obama lacks substance
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rutgers professors to Condi Rice: Go home, and take your speech with you
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again