- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
Colonials lose lead late, fall to Temple
Question of the Day
Khalif Wyatt hit a go-ahead free throw with 2:03 remaining and Temple closed on an 8-0 run that spanned the final 6:42 in a 55-53 win over George Washington Wednesday night.
Wyatt hit two free throws with 2:03 left for a 54-53 lead. The senior scored 18 points as the Owls (12-4, 2-1 Atlantic 10 Conference) beat the Colonials for the sixth straight time.
George Washington (7-9, 1-2) missed 11 field-goal attempts and three free throws after Isaiah Armwood's layup put the Colonials ahead 53-45 with 7:53 left.
Temple's Jake O'Brien, who scored 10 points, started the 8-0 run with a jumper and a 3-pointer.
Armwood led George Washington with 13 points and nine rebounds. The loss snapped a four-game home winning streak for the Colonials.
The loss marked George Washington's second consecutive second-half collapse against Temple. It blew a 49-34 second-half lead in a 79-72 loss Feb. 8, 2012.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq