- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Zadzooks: Lego Star Wars Rancor Pit review
Read all about it: Dig back into Dark Horse Comics’ archive to 1995 for a sequential-art adaptation (originally published by Marvel Comics) of “Star Wars Episode 6, The Return of the Jedi,” available in trade paperback ($9.95).
What’s it worth: Lego’s Star Wars Rancor Pit is a worthy addition to a young builder’s collection. Its exquisite detail, logical assembly process (each numbered bag contains the exact pieces to build tied to the sections of the instruction manual) and welcomed mini-figures will not disappoint.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
A graduate of Northwestern University with a degree in communications, Joseph Szadkowski has written about popular culture for The Washington Times for the past 17 years. He covers video games, comic books, new media and technology.
- Zadzooks: Lego The Hobbit review
- Zadzooks: Captain America: The Winter Soldier review (iPad)
- Zadzooks: Winter Soldier and Falcon Minimates review
- Zadzooks: Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Black Widow figure review
- Zadzooks: Infamous: Second Son review
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
- Scalia to students on high taxes: At a certain point, 'perhaps you should revolt'
- Former Ranger breaks silence on Pat Tillman death: I may have killed him
- Special Forces' suicide rates hit record levels casualties of 'hard combat'
- Army goes to war with National Guard, seizes Apache attack helicopters
- Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year
- NYT's David Brooks: Obama has 'manhood problem' in Middle East
- Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Vulnerable Democrats must 'run their own race'
- WILLIAMS: Bill Maher, comedian or bigot?
- U.S. Navy to turn seawater into jet fuel
- Supreme Court weighs appeal to concealed-carry gun laws
Top 10 handguns in the U.S.