- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
Mayer, Aguilera among Rock Hall of Fame performers
Question of the Day
LOS ANGELES (AP) - John Mayer, Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson are among the stars set to perform at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.
Mayer will perform in honor of Albert King with Gary Clark Jr., then induct the late bluesman. Aguilera and Hudson will salute Donna Summer. Foo Fighters Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins will induct Rush and hall of fame member Don Henley will induct Randy Newman at the April 18 ceremony in Los Angeles.
Public Enemy and Heart will also enter the hall of fame, along with lifetime achievement award winners Quincy Jones and Lou Adler. More performers and presenters will be announced later.
Tickets for the ceremony go on sale to the public Feb. 1. It will be broadcast May 18 on HBO.
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters' questions on book tour
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq