- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
SGT. SHAFT: Veteran’s wife seeks info about husband’s honorable discharge certificate
Question of the Day
As outgoing chairman of the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs, Sen. Murray questioned Ms. Hyde on best practices and progress in implementing her Mental Health ACCESS Act, which will make improvements to ensure those who served have access to consistent, quality behavioral health care.
• Send letters to Sgt. Shaft, c/o John Fales, P.O. Box 65900, Washington, D.C. 20035-5900; fax 301/622-3330, call 202/257-5446 or email email@example.com.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
- SGT. SHAFT: Veteran's widow seeks information regarding husband's benefits
- SGT. SHAFT: Divorced veteran seeks help getting full retirement benefits back
- SGT. SHAFT: Veteran's wife seeks help for husband with multiple sclerosis
- SGT. SHAFT: Veteran's spouse will be able to continue on TRICARE Prime until age 65
- SGT. SHAFT: Veteran's medical claim held up at VA
TWT Video Picks
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- White House says Russia 'losing' war in Ukraine
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: 'Obama, Obama, where are you?'
- Justice at last: 'Evil woman' outed for grabbing girl's game ball
- EPSTEIN: All IRS roads lead to the archivist
- Border surge puts Obama legacy on immigration at stake
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- PRUDEN: When the hangman botches the job
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq