- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Former NDSU linebacker scheduled to change plea
Question of the Day
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - A former North Dakota State University linebacker is scheduled to change his not guilty plea to a misdemeanor indecent exposure charge.
Brandon Jemison has a change-of-plea hearing scheduled Feb. 19. Prosecutor Renata Selzer would not elaborate to The Forum newspaper.
Jemison is accused of exposing himself in the presence of a woman and children last July 27 while sitting on a bench outside a Fargo mall. He was later dismissed from the NDSU football team for what coach Craig Bohl said was a violation of team rules.
Jemison faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted. He also could be required to register as a sex offender.
NDSU is the defending Football Championship Subdivision champion and is playing Saturday for a second consecutive title.
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- CARSON: Costco and the perils of mixing politics and business
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- HURT: The cost of 'free' water in Detroit
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq