- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Riddick, Wood interchanging for Notre Dame
Question of the Day
Riddick came to Notre Dame as a running back, then primarily played wide receiver for two years and returned to the backfield this season. He said he never complained, said he never wondered which position better suited him.
Whatever it took to win was fine with him, Riddick said.
“What can I say? I feel like I’m at ease,” Riddick said. “Everything slows down tremendously and I think it’s just helped me.”
Ask anyone on the Notre Dame offensive line how Riddick has handled his return to running back, and they’ll say they believe he’s hitting his best stride at the perfect time.
That being, title game.
“He’s been unbelievable,” offensive lineman Zack Martin said. “Especially in the last three or four games of the season, he’s been great. To have a guy like that behind you, he’s fun to block for.”
“It’s a credit to all three of them that they’ve stuck with it and prepared hard every week, and some weeks they’ve gotten more touches, but that’s the nature of the beast,” said Chuck Martin, the offensive coordinator. “But we’re very fortunate to have three very talented kids at that position.”
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors