- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
JEFF BERG SPEAKS: PLANS FOR NEW AGENCY, WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT ICM
The superagent’s “Iceberg” nickname suddenly seems outdated — with $200 million in funds, a palpable exuberance and a new agency, Resolution, whose moves have rivals riveted.
KATIE COURIC TO STAFF: BIG GETS, NO PSYCHICS
INSIDE ADAM LEVINE‘S $35 MILLION-PLUS A YEAR EMPIRE
From fading rock star to network savior, the Maroon 5 frontman shares the secrets of his multiplatform success: “I don’t lie, and that’s unusual in a world of f–ing liars.”
TV’S MIDSEASON RATINGS CATASTROPHE
With record-low debuts across the broadcast networks — unless you’ve got Kevin Bacon in “The Following” — execs are rethinking one of the calendar’s biggest launch pads.
LIONSGATE TV CHIEF ON `MAD MEN’S’ SEASON 6 SECRETS, `NASHVILLE’S’ ROUGH ROAD
Kevin Beggs talks to THR about the cable player’s push into broadcast, saying no to Matt Weiner and developing “Weeds” creator Jenji Kohan’s new Netflix series.
TWT Video Picks
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- Rand Paul wins 2014 CPAC straw poll, Ted Cruz finishes a distant second
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
- SAUERBREY: Taxing Marylanders until they flee
- Bill Clinton cashes in on struggling nonprofit hospital
- 'Blarney Blowout' near UMass results in 73 arrests; 4 officers injured
- Russias Putin nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
- 80 people publicly executed across North Korea for films, Bibles
- Vietnam says it may have found door of missing Malaysian jet as intel look into stolen passports
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again