- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
The Hollywood Reporter’s best of the week
The Hollywood Reporter’s list of its 10 best stories of the week:
JEFF BERG SPEAKS: PLANS FOR NEW AGENCY, WHAT REALLY HAPPENED AT ICM
The superagent’s “Iceberg” nickname suddenly seems outdated — with $200 million in funds, a palpable exuberance and a new agency, Resolution, whose moves have rivals riveted.
KATIE COURIC TO STAFF: BIG GETS, NO PSYCHICS
INSIDE ADAM LEVINE‘S $35 MILLION-PLUS A YEAR EMPIRE
From fading rock star to network savior, the Maroon 5 frontman shares the secrets of his multiplatform success: “I don’t lie, and that’s unusual in a world of f–ing liars.”
TV’S MIDSEASON RATINGS CATASTROPHE
With record-low debuts across the broadcast networks — unless you’ve got Kevin Bacon in “The Following” — execs are rethinking one of the calendar’s biggest launch pads.
LIONSGATE TV CHIEF ON `MAD MEN’S’ SEASON 6 SECRETS, `NASHVILLE’S’ ROUGH ROAD
Kevin Beggs talks to THR about the cable player’s push into broadcast, saying no to Matt Weiner and developing “Weeds” creator Jenji Kohan’s new Netflix series.
TWT Video Picks
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
- Inside the Beltway: A new interest in Rahm Emanuel for 2016?
- Female TSA officers say pat-down duty leads to workplace discrimination
- HURT: John Kerry The ridiculous face of a ridiculous U.S. diplomacy
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- Special ops forces wearing thin from high demand
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Bill Clinton poses for photo with Bunny Ranch prostitutes
- Ben Carson: America's now 'very much like Nazi Germany'
- Kim Jong-un calls for execution of 33 Christians
- U.S. pilot scares off Iranians with 'Top Gun'-worthy stunt: 'You really ought to go home'
Chaos as Manhattan building explodes
Pope Francis meets his 'mini-me'
Celebrity deaths in 2014
Winter storm hits states — again