The Best of America's Newspaper
Exclusively for People Living Outside the Beltway
The NATIONAL WEEKLY EDITION is the Best of The Washington Times, compiled at the end of every week and rushed to people hungry for the real news their other news sources don't provide.
NATIONAL WEEKLY subscribers have learned that The Washington Times has an old-fashioned commitment to the truth. The editors and writers aren't afraid to look under every political rock. So its hardly surprising that Times reporters are respected and feared by the Washington Establishment. That's all I need to know! Sign me up now!
And our friends tell us they read things first in The Times that the rest of the media only discovers later on if ever. And they've found that THE WASHINGTON TIMES NATIONAL WEEKLY EDITION has everything they're missing in their local paper . . .
* The Inside the Beltway column compiles all the noteworthy Washington behind-the-scenes developments and overlooked stories that may turn into headlines next week.
* The Inside the Ring section monitors every significant development inside the Pentagon including those not on the radar screen of the Mainstream Media. It's written by legendary Washington Times reporter Bill Gertz, the #1 reporter on defense in America.
I'm Convinced! Sign me up!
* The Commentary section is a treasure trove of cutting edge opinion. Instead of one or two columns, THE NATIONAL WEEKLY delivers 9 to 12. Instead of recycling the same authors, its commentary section features the week's best arguments by dozens of writers straight from a Who's Who of opinion leaders.
* Instead of a single editorial, THE NATIONAL WEEKLY offers several by seasoned writers who have worked the issues both inside and outside the government.
* And a whole page of the best and most pointed letters from our observant and readers who still believe Washington works for them.
So if you crave the straight shooter reporting, commentaries, and one-of-a-kind features of The Washington Times . . . but live too far to get it delivered to your home every day . . .
Subscribe now to The Washington Times NATIONAL WEEKLY EDITION . . . AND SAVE 67% off the cover price! Sign me up!