- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Alf Morris
Alfred Morris thrives on a heavy workload and despite the presence of some potent receiving weapons, he thinks he'll get plenty of work.
Alfred Morris isn't worried about getting fewer touches. In fact, he thinks new weapons will open up the offense for everyone.
The diminished role of the run game — specifically, the missing threat of Robert Griffin III's legs — had a trickle-down effect on Alfred Morris last season.
Redskins depth chart analysis: Alfred Morris is the lead dog at running back; who is there to back him up.
30 Questions: Alfred Morris' 2013 rushing total fell off from his spectacular debut season.
Strictly talking fantasy football, who's the more valuable player: Alfred Morris or Robert Griffin III?
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will open the 2014 season with 25/1 odds to claim the NFL's MVP award, according to one Las Vegas bookmaker. What other Redskins' made the 40-player list?
While running the Bengals offense Jay Gruden gave multiple running backs plenty of touches. Will that continue in Washington?
DeSean Jackson is learning how he fits in with the Washington Redskins, but if the new WR can catch deep passes, he will fit in just fine.
So who does Robert Griffin III believe is the Redskins' biggest threat on offense?
All-NFC East: The Redskins have a star running back of their own, but there's only one choice for the best back in the division and he plays in Philly.
A-list actor Matthew McConaughey was on hand for Redskins organized team activities in Ashburn, chatting with Robert Griffin III and owner Dan Snyder.
Entering his third season, Alfred Morris said on Redskins Nation that he's starting to feel like one of the veterans.
Watch as Redskins running back Alfred Morris learns he will get to hang out with Matthew McConaughey.
After a record-breaking 2013, Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon makes the NFL's Top-100 list for the first time.
Alfred Morris said on Redskins Nation that he's starting to feel like one of the veterans.
"Pierre, man, he's like the nicest, calmest guy off the field, real quite," Morris said. "When he gets on the field, he flips a switch and he's an animal. He jaws at everybody, like, ‘I'm here all day. What you gonna do?'