- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Alf Morris
The diminished role of the run game — specifically, the missing threat of Robert Griffin III's legs — had a trickle-down effect on Alfred Morris last season.
Redskins depth chart analysis: Alfred Morris is the lead dog at running back; who is there to back him up.
30 Questions: Alfred Morris' 2013 rushing total fell off from his spectacular debut season.
Strictly talking fantasy football, who's the more valuable player: Alfred Morris or Robert Griffin III?
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III will open the 2014 season with 25/1 odds to claim the NFL's MVP award, according to one Las Vegas bookmaker. What other Redskins' made the 40-player list?
While running the Bengals offense Jay Gruden gave multiple running backs plenty of touches. Will that continue in Washington?
DeSean Jackson is learning how he fits in with the Washington Redskins, but if the new WR can catch deep passes, he will fit in just fine.
So who does Robert Griffin III believe is the Redskins' biggest threat on offense?
All-NFC East: The Redskins have a star running back of their own, but there's only one choice for the best back in the division and he plays in Philly.
A-list actor Matthew McConaughey was on hand for Redskins organized team activities in Ashburn, chatting with Robert Griffin III and owner Dan Snyder.
Entering his third season, Alfred Morris said on Redskins Nation that he's starting to feel like one of the veterans.
Watch as Redskins running back Alfred Morris learns he will get to hang out with Matthew McConaughey.
After a record-breaking 2013, Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon makes the NFL's Top-100 list for the first time.
There is zero question about Alfred Morris' status as the workhorse in the Redskins backfield. But beyond that, questions could emerge.
There's no debate Redskins running back Alfred Morris ranks among the Top 10 runners in the NFL, but exactly where he lands on that list is worthy of conversation.
Afterward, Morris said: "When D.Y. is in there, it just seems like everything clicks."
Morris has said it on a number of occasions.