- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By F.H. Buckley
Obama has taken imperious overreach to new extremes
Topic - Allison A. Hickey
"We're thrilled NASDVA is part of the effort to increase the number of veterans filing fully developed claims so that earned benefits can be delivered faster," Under Secretary for Benefits Allison A. Hickey said. "State Veterans Affairs offices help many thousands of veterans across the country each year to get the benefits they deserve, and their support is critical in meeting our goal of processing all claims within 125 days in 2015."
"VA strongly encourages veterans to work with Veterans Service Organizations to file Fully Developed Claims and participate in this initiative, since it means more money in eligible veterans' pockets simply by providing VA the information it needs up front," said Allison A. Hickey, Under Secretary for Benefits. "At the same time, it helps reduce the inventory of pending claims by speeding the process."