- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Angus King
Lawmakers are working to ensure hourly employees get paid family leave to take care of a child or aging parent through a bipartisan bill introduced this week.
Sen. Angus King said Thursday the Obama administration did not offer senators at a closed-door briefing Wednesday assurances or a guarantee that the five former Taliban commanders involved in a prisoner swap for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl will not return to the fight or pose a threat to the United States or its allies.
U.S. Sen. Angus King is encouraging University of Maine School of Law graduates to take more risks and not be afraid to fail.
U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen has been endorsed by her colleague from Maine, U.S. Sen. Angus King, an Independent who said New Hampshire has been well served by her intelligence, integrity and fierceness.
Independent U.S. Sen. Angus King endorsed his Republican colleague Susan Collins' bid for a fourth term in the Senate on Friday, praising her willingness to work with those outside of her political party.
Sen. Susan Collins and Angus King of Maine say they're looking for middle ground on a proposal to boost the federal minimum wage.
U.S. Sen. Angus King of Maine is calling for greater transparency around campaign financing.
The U.S. Senate on Wednesday voted 75-20 to confirm Maine Supreme Judicial Court Justice Jon Levy's nomination to serve as a federal judge in Maine.
Sen. Angus King, who has introduced legislation requiring campaign donations of more than $1,000 to be reported to the Federal Election Commission within two days, said Wednesday that recent Supreme Court decisions on campaign finance means Congress has to work to strengthen disclosure of money in politics.
Sen. Angus King, an Independent from Maine who more often than not votes Democrat and caucuses with the Democratic Party, said he's now mulling a move to the right.
A Senate panel appears likely to demand the release of a contentious torture report that has sharply divided lawmakers and the CIA, as two centrist senators joined the push Wednesday for a summary of the review to be declassified.
A World War II veteran from Maine has been presented with several service medals for what U.S. Sen. Angus King calls his lifesaving act of heroism.
U.S. Sen. Angus King met with Navy officials in a military excursion in the Arctic, where he boarded a submarine that burst through the ice in the style of a James Bond movie.
U.S. Sen. Maine Angus King says his military excursion to the Arctic underscores the need for the United States to take immediate action against global climate change.
U.S. Sen. Maine Angus King is bundling up for a military excursion to the Arctic.
"The reality here is nothing goes anywhere unless it's bipartisan. That's just arithmetic. It's the math of the place," he said.
Mr. King, who caucuses with the Democrats, said working across the aisle gives the bill the best chance to move forward.