- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Barclays Plc
This year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony will take place in New York while being simulcast on screens at the museum in Cleveland.
Marcus Thornton has been around the Brooklyn Nets for only two weeks, so he's still trying to learn his new team's playbook.
It's the second time in his last 10 tournaments that Woods had serious back pain during a round. The emphasis now is to make sure he's fit and ready to play in the Masters in five weeks.
A North Dakota bank is the latest financial institution in the United States and elsewhere that has decided to close the accounts of companies that transfer or convert money, a trend that has upset Somalis who want to send money home.
The only tools Tiger Woods used Wednesday at Doral were wedges, a putter and a pair of gold scissors.
Duke, Stanford, Temple and UNLV will participate in the championship round of the 2014 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic at Barclays Center.
Jason Collins dealt with the ticket requests, handled the media responsibilities, then moved on to what he most wants to do in the NBA.
Jason Collins started walking from the bench to the scorer's table, fans rising out of their seats all around Barclays Center.
There was no immediate explanation why Woods stopped playing Sunday. He was well out of contention.
The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.
U.S. Open champion Justin Rose has withdrawn from the Honda Classic to rest his right shoulder.
A search is on for a man who left an engagement ring in a bathroom stall of Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
In their previous game against New Orleans, the Brooklyn Nets pulled off an impressive feat: They were able to win even though all their starters were held to single digits in points.
Instead of singing, Madonna and Pussy Riot spoke with passion about human rights issues at a concert for Amnesty International.
The following is a list of initial public offerings planned for the coming week. Sources include Renaissance Capital, Greenwich, CT (www.renaissancecapital.com) and SEC filings.