- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Topic - Benjamin Walker
"Abraham Lincoln: THE WHAT?"
The first indication that things might get a little weird at "Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson" is the sight before the show begins of a large trussed-up, stuffed horse dangling from the balcony.
"I married a man who makes me feel beautiful, all the time," she explains, meaning actor Benjamin Walker ("Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter"), whom she met in "Les liaisons dangereuses" and wed a year ago.
Walker, who's an American history buff, says Lincoln's real-life story parallels that of a superhero character such as Batman _ someone who had "something traumatic happen to him as a young man and then he realizes that he has to focus his life to the good of humanity."