- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Billy Bob Thornton
Billy Bob Thornton said actors who want to work on sophisticated projects are finding them in television and not film.
"Jim Thorpe - All-American," "Brian's Song," "Rudy" and "Any Given Sunday" are just a few of the best movies devoted to America's most popular sport.
Like all magicians, John Mulholland was a master in the art of deception, and the success of his shows depended on convincing lies, subtle misdirections and rapport with skeptics — basically, everything a spy needs to know.
After seven years as a couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are finally engaged.
Angelina Jolie said Monday that she hopes her directorial debut "In the Land of Blood and Honey" will provoke a wider discussion about rape - something the International Criminal Court's prosecutor said could be extremely valuable in helping bring perpetrators to justice.
Billy Bob Thornton says his frustration at the state of films in America prompted him to direct his first feature in more than a decade, the 1960s family drama "Jayne Mansfield's Car."
As she developed her story about lovers on opposite sides in the Bosnian War, Angelina Jolie drew on everything she had learned while traveling to combat zones. But she started at home, imagining herself and partner Brad Pitt at such extremes.
The estranged daughter of actor Billy Bob Thornton has been found guilty in Florida of aggravated manslaughter of a child.
The estranged daughter of actor Billy Bob Thornton has been found guilty of aggravated manslaughter of a child in Orlando.
Put Angelina Jolie's face on a magazine cover and sales will surely rise. Get her to write a memoir and it would be worth millions. But write a book about her, without her cooperation, and you're taking a chance.
"If you want to be an actor, get on a really good series in television because there's where it's at," said Thornton, whose neatly groomed hair contrasted with striped pants decorated with buttons, embellished cowboy boots and a sleeveless black T-shirt that showed numerous arm tattoos.
"The entertainment business can pretend all they want, but the movie world has changed drastically, particularly in the last five or six years," said Thornton, who won a best-screenplay Oscar for "Sling Blade" and was nominated for his role in the 1996 film.