- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Charlottesville
Charlottesville is an independent city geographically surrounded by but separate from Albemarle County in the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States, and named after Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the queen consort of King George III of the United Kingdom. - Source: Wikipedia
WWBT-TV in Richmond won Outstanding News Operation of the Virginias for large market television and WVIR-TV in Charlottesville took home the honor Saturday for small market television in the 2014 Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters contest.
Television reporter Todd Baucher of WTAP-TV was honored Saturday with the Lifetime Achievement Award by the West Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters.
The state's Route 29 advisory panel is meeting in Charlottesville this week.