- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Charlottesville
Charlottesville is an independent city geographically surrounded by but separate from Albemarle County in the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States, and named after Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the queen consort of King George III of the United Kingdom. - Source: Wikipedia
WWBT-TV in Richmond won Outstanding News Operation of the Virginias for large market television and WVIR-TV in Charlottesville took home the honor Saturday for small market television in the 2014 Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters contest.
Television reporter Todd Baucher of WTAP-TV was honored Saturday with the Lifetime Achievement Award by the West Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters.
The state's Route 29 advisory panel is meeting in Charlottesville this week.