- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Charlottesville
Charlottesville is an independent city geographically surrounded by but separate from Albemarle County in the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States, and named after Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the queen consort of King George III of the United Kingdom. - Source: Wikipedia
Want updates from Day 2 of the NBPA's Top 100 Camp in Charlottesville? Take a look here.
Who were some of the top performers in the area and nationally from Day 1 of the NBPA's Top 100 Camp in Charlottesville? Check it out here.
What is Under Armour unveiling at this week's Top 100 Camp in Charlottesville? Take a look at this gear.
Maryland has never made it this far before, but a loss to Virginia sets up a winner-take-all Game 3 on Monday at Virginia to send the winner to the College World Series.
After leading Virginia to ACC regular season and tournament titles and a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament, Tony Bennett received a new contract that will keep him in Charlottesville for a while.
Bennett was named the Atlantic Coast Conference coach of the year this season after leading the Cavaliers to a school record-tying 30 victories and the ACC regular season and tournament championships.
This summer, Kathryn "Skooby" Cheser will apply some high-tech digital skills at a very traditional place - summer camp.
Does your weekend grocery list look something like, "Produce and dairy from the farmers market; meat and bread from Whole Foods; frozen meals and wine from Trader Joe's; graham crackers, Diet Coke and cereal from Safeway?"
Morgan Moses stood out because of his beard, because of his height and because he was the rough equivalent of a traveler who's back home after living in a place where they drive on the left side of the road.
US indictment: 4 gang members charged with slaying of a reserve Virginia police officer.
A former Defense Department contractor escaped prison time after pleading guilty to charges related to the removal of classified materials.
The Virginia Film Festival is sponsoring a contest for high school filmmakers.
Three days a week, Kenova resident Tim Hensley drives the Amtrak train from Huntington on its route that snakes through the New River Gorge and between the mountains over east into Charlottesville, Va.
University of Virginia faculty members have received grants to support state science and mathematics elementary and secondary teachers.
WWBT-TV in Richmond won Outstanding News Operation of the Virginias for large market television and WVIR-TV in Charlottesville took home the honor Saturday for small market television in the 2014 Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters contest.