- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Clarice Starling
Jodie Foster had everyone talking when she took the unusual step of revealing she's a lesbian on the Golden Globes stage Sunday night. This hadn't exactly been a secret, given that she has two sons with her former partner. But the two-time Oscar winner has been notoriously protective of her privacy, which made the rambling and emotional speech such a riveting aberration.
CNN said Tuesday it is bringing in chef Anthony Bourdain to be the host of a weekend show on food and travel. The series is expected to start early next year.