- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Crystal Wright
Vice president Joe Biden's latest controversy, handed down during an appearance on "The View," has raised the hackles of several women who say his 1950s-era image of what women want is degrading, offensive and ridiculously stereotypical.
Facing an uproar from President Obama's most loyal base of supporters, the White House on Thursday rejected claims that Mr. Obama stereotyped blacks when he told them to "take off your bedroom slippers" and work for his re-election.
"But the thing is," she said, "Republicans don't say that about women. ...
Crystal Wright frequently writes under the moniker Conservative Black Chick.