- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
Topic - Devin Nunes
"They're not happy with Scalise, they're not happy with Roskam, they're not happy with McCarthy, they're not happy with Cantor, they're not happy with Boehner, they're not happy with Sessions, so I don't know who their candidates are," Mr. Nunes said.
A spokesman for U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes of California had said Wednesday that the sick cow was 5 years old.